Artist Walk Dental COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Dr. Ricardo De Ala and his staff are excited to reopen for your general dentistry needs. We are committed to the health and safety of our staff and valued patients. Please take a moment to read the following precautions so that you can be prepared for your next appointment with Dr. De Ala. Contact our office in Fremont, California if you have any questions.
1. We take temperatures of our staff daily in the morning and also at the end of the day.
2. We are only scheduling one to two patients per hour (Operating rooms observe 6 feet social distancing). We enforce the rule of one patient at a time in the waiting room, so the next patient will need to wait in their car until they're ready to be seen.
3. Prior to your visit, we will require you to fill out a health questionnaire form related to COVID symptoms and exposure. Before letting you into our office, we ask that you wear a mask and allow us to take your temperature with a touch less thermometer. Anyone 100.4 degrees or above is rescheduled.
3. The magazines and the refreshments in the waiting room have been removed. We've separated clean pens from used pens. We ask patients at arrival to use hand sanitizers which are provided in the front and encourage them to use it before they leave. We've also placed sneeze guards in the front desk as well as Medify medical air filters in the waiting room and all of the operatories.
4. The staff wears N95 masks, a type 3 surgical mask over that and a face shield to protect ourselves and our patients as well as disposable gowns. Gloves are constantly being changed and frequent hand washing strictly observed.
5. The rooms are thoroughly cleaned after each appointment and the barrier film is replaced. Once the patient is sitting in the chair, they are not allowed to touch anything including the TV remote. We currently have a high suction intra oral system to contain the spread of aerosols and in addition we will install the ADS extra oral suction system as well.
6. All surfaces and door knobs are being cleaned including the front door and bathrooms throughout the day. Plus we have janitorial services who do deep cleanings outside of business hours.